Today, 4/13, at lunch I spent a short while at Sugar Mill Gardens in Port Orange, Volusia County. There was not much warbler activity, but I did find about 5 - 6 Worm-eating Warblers.  Then, in the same area I found a striking, male Kentucky Warbler. This is the first Kentucky Warbler I have found in Volusia County in the Spring.  I have 5 records for fall migration, all between September 5-18.

I also found a Gull-billed Tern in full alternate plumage this morning on Disappearing Island.

Michael

Michael Brothers
Marine Science Center
Ponce Inlet