Subject:  TV & FD 04-09&10-09 [birdPIX]
I visited Tierra Verde & Ft. DeSoto Park 4/9 & 4/10.
On the afternoon of April 9 & the morning of April 10 I visited East Beach woods/picnic area & the Mulberry tree-fountain area.  There was a bit more activity at East Beach woods.  The species that I observed included:  Common Ground-Dove, Ruby-throated Hummingbird, Red-eyed Vireo, White-eyed Vireo, Wood Thrush, Hooded Warbler, Kentucky Warbler, Tennessee Warbler, Summer Tanager, Painted Bunting, Indigo Bunting, Orchard Oriole.
I did get photos of the following birds:
Wood Thrush
http://www.flickr.com/photos/34290188@N07/3428876730/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/34290188@N07/3428877024/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/34290188@N07/3428877314/