It was a beautiful day to be outside and made even more spectacular by some great birds.  Audrey and I were at Turkey Creek, Palm Bay,  this morning,  and early afternoon in Lori Wilson, Cocoa Beach.  Many birds were still in the hammocks and we saw the following at Turkey Creek this morning:

Black and White
Prothonotary
Worm-eating
Northern Parula
Yellow-throated
Black-throated Blue
Prairie
Palm
Common Yellowthroat
American Redstart
Also:
White-eyed, Red-eyed, Blue headed Vireos
Cedar Waxwings
Chimney Swifts
House Wrens
Indigo Buntings
Summer Tanager
Gray Catbirds
Cooper's Hawk made repeated trips to the nest

Lori Wilson early afternoon:

Black and White
Prothonotary
Worm- eating