A YELLOW-BREASTED CHAT is on Providence Road (west of Cocoa, Brevard County).  I heard it just after sunrise.  I never saw it, but I didn't spend a lot of time waiting for it to appear.

To reach the site, go west on Hwy 520 from I-95 (exit 201). Immediately turn left (south) on Tucker Rd, which parallels the freeway. Go several miles until Tucker Road becomes dirt. Turn right (west) here on Providence Rd.  Follow Providence Road to the end to where it becomes dirt. The Chat is on the left side (south) of the dirt portion of Providence Road at the very end.

Paul Marvin
Cocoa