I proclaimed a new bird species for Lori Wilson Hammock today.  But alas,  when I checked my list later,  the Yellow-crowned Night Heron  was already on the list,  nevertheless uncommon for the park.  Black-crowned Night Herons are more common in the area, and I've seen none in the hammock.  Of interest to the birders today was a Yellow Rat Snake poking his head out of a hole in a tree.  Numbers of birds seemed a bit lower today,  but still made another day of adventure!  Prothonotary and Yellow were not seen while I was there.

Black and White
Worm-eating
Northern Parula
Yellow-throated
Prairie
Palm
Cape May
Yellow-rumped
Common Yellowthroat
Ovenbird
Waterthrush(too fast for us to determine which species)

Also:
Painted Buntings(at least 3)
House Wren
Gray Catbirds