Hi all,

Andy "The Punk" Bankert and myself participated in the Tropical
Audubon Society Birdathon yesterday as Team Punk.  We (Andy) decided
that we should make an attempt to break the Florida Big Day record.
We had little time to scout, but we made the best of it.  In the end
we tallied 185 species by ABA rules.  180 were shared species and
therefore counted toward the TAS Birdathon total.  Feral Mallards
count for TAS as well so the TAS total was 181.  More on this effort
later when I have had more time to recover.

David Simpson