I've recently acquired the domain "floridahummingbirds.net" for a very
minimal fee. Floridahummingbirds.com is available but for $600. I originally
acquired this site as photo storage for posting photos to various sites and
forums. I also chose the name with other uses in mind. I'm not paying much
for the site so I'm very restricted in what I can do with it. I am forced to
use their barebones web building software that offers limited options. I've
set up a quickly thought up site for improving communication on all aspects
of Florida's Hummingbirds.

The page can be found easily by searching "floridahummingbirds.net" or by
going to the following address  http://floridahummingbirds.net/

Please look at what I've set up and make comments on ideas for improvement.
Feel free to make them on the site to test out its functionality or directly
to my e-mail.

I should add that the last thing I need right now is something else to take
up my time. The current capabilities of this site may not work out in that
aspect. If that is the case, I may need to pay a monthly fee. Hopefully, I
can avoid that and find some way to make this work. I guess it depends on
how much activity it draws and how much people want to wade through
comments. Please let me know if you would use this site.

Thanks,

Steve Backes

Valrico, FL

http://mysite.verizon.net/resu64md/yardhummers/