Lake Henrietta Park has become one of my favorite Leon County birding spots.
Limpkins have been reliable on every trip. I have not seen any Scarlet
Tanagers and these middle to late days in April are usually best for them in
Leon County. I will keep looking.

April 4, 2009
*Lake Henrietta Park all the the way to Lake Munson*
Limpkin (3)
Solitary Sandpiper (1)
Great-crested Flycatcher
Eastern Kingbird (1)
Yellow-billed Cuckoo (1)
White-eyed Vireo (23)
Red-eyed Vireo (17)
Yellow-throated Vireo (1)
Yellow-throated Warbler (2 singing)
Prairie Warbler (2)
Pine Warbler (1)
Yellow-rumped Warbler (1)
Northern Parula (20)
Song Sparrow (1)
Swamp Sparrow (1)

April 15, 2009
*Home in Indianhead Acres*
Summer Tanager (2)
Black-and-white Warbler (1 male, 1 female)
Palm Warbler (1)
Yellow-rumped Warbler (10)

April 16, 2009
*Home in Indianhead Acres*
Yellow-billed Cuckoo (2)
Ruby-crowned Kinglet (1)
Palm Warbler (1)
Yellow-rumped Warbler (8)
Rose-breasted Grosbeak (3 on feeder at one time, 2 male, 1 female)

April 17, 2009
*Home in Indianhead Acres*
 Yellow-rumped Warbler (1)
Rose-breasted Grosbeak (1 male on feeder)

Rob Lengacher
Tallahassee, FL