I went to Long Key, in Davie FL yesterday to check on the Great Egret chicks
and other birds in the rookery. Afterward we decided to go and see what the
trail held. As we were walking on the walkway near the building we saw a
Swallow-tailed Kite.  This is a first for me so not sure how important it is
but though I would report it.

Janice Steel
Hollywood FL

http://www.just-jan.com/