Hi you guys

I had a great time birding in Florida and would like to thank everyone
who helped me add 23 lifers to my ABA list and get 159 species for
Florida in just a few outings in Central Florida. In particular the
irrepressible force which is Wes Biggs and those other companions I
birded with who not only got me to some great birding areas and
terrific birds but showed such generosity... I came to find birds and
left with new friends

bo beolens
aka The Fatbirder
www.fatbirder.com