Today, 4/16, I stopped off at Sugar Mill Gardens, Port Orange, Volusia County, for a few minutes at lunch.  There was very little warbler activity, however, I found an adult Broad-winged Hawk sitting on an oak limb. I have never seen this bird in the spring in Volusia County.

Michael

Michael Brothers
Marine Science Center
Ponce Inlet