I thought I'd try, and do a small post. I have about 7 or 8 pages of Spring Migration Photographs on my site at www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen I'd like to invite you all to take a look at them. They are from Ft. Desoto, Turkey Creek, Wilson Park. Nice seeing all at Ft. Desoto.

www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/2452037120
www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/3451217773
www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/3439627151
www.flickr/com/photos/mudhen/3425044733