It was a rewarding morning at Turkey Creek for Audrey and I this morning.  Birds were in all areas in good numbers.  At the end of the morning we saw Shirley and Bill and the following are the combined list of birds we found:

Black and White
PROTHONOTARY
Worm-eating
BLUE-WINGED
Northern Parula
Cape May
Black-throated Blue
Yellow-throated
Blackpoll
Pine
Prairie
Palm
Ovenbird
Common Yellowthroat
HOODED
American Redstart
Also:
White-eyed and Blue-headed Vireos
Chimney Swifts
Indigo  buntings
Hummingbird spec.
Swainson's and Hermit Thrushes
House Wrens

Lori Wilson early afternoon:

Black and White
Prothonotary, f-bathing at pond
Worm-eating
Northern Parula
MAGNOLIA(Jack)
Cape May
Black-throated Blue
Yellow-rumped
Prairie
Palm
Ovenbird
Louisiana Waterthrush(moved a few yard to the north)
Common Yellowthroat
American Redstart
Also:
Painted Buntings(3 m, 1 juv. male, 3 f)
Indigo Bunting 3 m(1 bathing at pond with Painted male and Prothonotary)
Great-crested Flycatcher
Hermit Thrush
House Wren

Phyllis Mansfield,