Doug says:  That's only AFTER we secede.... ;-)

"Texas, It's Like a Whole Other Country"....

You realize of course there are options....like Canada would gladly take
on Texas and Florida for that matter.  Or perhaps we could work out a
trade.  How about Quebec for Texas?

John Annunziello, ermm
Manager, Records and Information
Toronto and Region Conservation Authority

"Information is a corporate, strategic asset that needs to be managed"