Hi Folks,

Just want to get some your inputs about the following aspects:

1). Archiving of records = Storage (onsite or off-site) before the disposal period - What do you think?

2). What will be a best standard method for conducting a quality control of records?

Thank you in advance for all your thoughts.

As a records person, I love it and I continue to learn every day even if it is a small question.

Best regards,

Michel El Salsero

Document Manager