An adult Miss. Kite was seen over my house around 4 PM today.
This morning at 10 0'clock an E. Flycatcher was heard in my yard.  A very explosive flycatcher call, which quickly moved to the yard next door.  I never saw it, but knew it was an E. Fly (just from experience, I guess).  This is the first empid I have ever "observed" in the spring, therefore not having a clue to their spring calls.
Only one migrating warbler today: a female redstart.

Julie Cocke
Jax