     Hello BESTers,
     In the following text below are the summaries of Biogas
articles, now corrected to include their corresponding, partially
informal, citation information, so they can be alternatively
accessed, in case the website links are changed or not working.
The first article I posted on BEST on Wednesday May 20th and the
second on Wednesday May 27th of this month, respectively.
     From,
     Divik Schueller
     (352) 281-9037

     Hello BESTers,
     My name is Divik Schueller. I'm currently enrolled in Dr.
Wilkie's Bioenergy Summer School, going into my fifth year as a
dual degree seeking student in Industrial and Systems Engineering
and Political Science. I'm also getting a minor in Sustainability.
My potential research topic is "Industrial Applicability of
Anaerobic Digestion Based Biogas and Fertilizer Uses In
Factories". Particularly I am thinking of the Florida citrus
industry.

Dwight Adams. "Letter of the Week: How to make us a greener
city".
     Gainesville Sun. Sunday May 3, 2009.

     The article below describes a potential way to make
Gainesville greener through the profitable collection of organic
and food wastes that could be separated to produce biogas and post
compost soil. This idea is based on a recomendation by the Energy
Conservation Strategies Commission (ECSC).

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090503/OPINION02/905029987

     Hello Again BESTers,

Kelly Olsen. "Sweden helps South Korea convert food waste into
biogas".
     Associated Press: USA Today. May 21,2009.

     The following article outlines a project to convert food
waste runnoff into biogas instead of contaminating the surrounding
ocean water in the South Korean city of Ulsan, home to one million
people. Partially due to recently more stingent waste disposal
regulations implemented by the federal and local governments, a
Swedish company called Scandinavian Biogas is getting paid by an
Ulsan industrial user to upgrade a water treatment facility so it
can convert the waste intake into biogas. Scandinavian Biogas is
hoping to work on similiar projects in other South Korean cities,
notably Seoul, the capital.

 http://www.usatoday.com/tech/science/2009-05-21-sweden-korea-biogas_N.htm

     From,
     Divik Schueller