 <http://www.floridafarmtofuel.com/summit_2009.htm>

Dear Friends,

Don't forget to make plans now for the 2009 Farm to Fuel Summit.

Here's a comment from an attendee of last year's Summit.  ""As someone
who organizes conferences, I speak with knowledge - the Ag team's effort
and product is unsurpassed!"

A tentative agenda can be found here
<http://www.floridafarmtofuel.com/summit_2009_Agenda.htm> .

We are very pleased to announce our following sponsors to date
(additions in red).

Farm Credit Associations of Florida

25x'25 - America's Energy Future

Southern Ethanol Council

University of Florida, IFAS

Harris Group, Inc.

Environmental PR Group

Florida Chamber of Commerce

Applied Research Associates

BBI International/Biomass Magazine

Capitol Energy

Golder Associates

Langan Engineering and Environmental Services

Carbon Offset Originators, LLC

Advantage Consulting Team

Valmont Industries

Landmark Systems

Florida Thoroughbred Breeders & Owners' Assn.

            We invite you to visit our sponsors which are linked on our
Summit website.

Sponsorship and exhibitor information can be found here
<http://www.floridafarmtofuel.com/summit_2009_Sponsorship.htm> .

Register here
<http://www.floridafarmtofuel.com/summit_2009_Registration.htm> .  Only
71 days left!  Save $100 with early registration which ends on June
30th.

Make your hotel reservations here
<http://reservations.ihotelier.com/crs/g_reservation.cfm?groupID=298428&
hotelID=6840> .  The deadline for receiving the special Summit rate is
June 29th.