Dear Friends,

Don’t forget to make plans now for the 2009 Farm to Fuel Summit.

Here’s a comment from an attendee of last year’s Summit.  “”As someone who organizes conferences, I speak with knowledge - the Ag team’s effort and product is unsurpassed!”

A tentative agenda can be found here.

We are very pleased to announce our following sponsors to date (additions in red).

Farm Credit Associations of Florida

25x’25 - America’s Energy Future

Southern Ethanol Council

University of Florida, IFAS

Harris Group, Inc.

Environmental PR Group

Florida Chamber of Commerce

Applied Research Associates

BBI International/Biomass Magazine

Capitol Energy

Golder Associates

Langan Engineering and Environmental Services

Carbon Offset Originators, LLC

Advantage Consulting Team

Valmont Industries

Landmark Systems

Florida Thoroughbred Breeders & Owners’ Assn.

            We invite you to visit our sponsors which are linked on our Summit website.

Sponsorship and exhibitor information can be found here.

Register here.  Only 71 days left!  Save $100 with early registration which ends on June 30th

Make your hotel reservations here.  The deadline for receiving the special Summit rate is June 29th.