I had an interesting 15 minutes while home for lunch today.  I observed
four swallow-tailed kites soaring in my neighborhood in Eustis just west
of West Crooked Lake.  One bird flew off to the north after about five
minutes.  The other three remained in the area for about 15 minutes and
flew off to the east.  We had observed a single kite on the afternoon of
5/3.  I may have to look for evidence of nesting in the area.

A complete list of birds observed during the 15 minutes.

Swallow-tailed kite		4
White-winged dove		1
Chimney swift			3
American crow			1 (being harassed by a mockingbird)
Northern mockingbird		3

Larry Connor
Eustis, FL