-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Cynthia Spera
Sent: Friday, May 01, 2009 2:47 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: FACULTY EVALUATION OF SUPPORT SERVICES

I am looking for information on this as well.  Anything that anyone can
share would be most helpful.

I am also in the process of creating a student satisfaction survey for
our Learning Center.  If you have created a successful survey and are
will to share it would be most appreciated.

Cynthia Spera

>>> Karyn Schulz <[log in to unmask]> 5/1/2009 1:40 PM >>>
I would like to see this too, so please post to the list.

Thank you!
Karyn Schulz