-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kate Jakobson
Sent: Monday, May 04, 2009 12:05 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: PLATO vs KeyTrain

Hi All:

Does anyone have any experience with ACT's KeyTrain software program?
Is it
at all comparable to the PLATO program?   My understanding is that
KeyTrain
is a career skills/diagnostic program and focuses on career competencies
but
I have a hard time imagining that its coursework is as extensive as
PLATO,
academically-speaking.

Any information is appreciated, as always!

Kate

Kate Jakobson, Director

Tutoring and Student Success

Kirtland Community College