Hello, All!

My college is in the process of merging with two other colleges. One of the things that we're considering is switching from a lecture-based approach to a computer-based approach. We would be using a program called WIN. There are many good points to this program, but the program is geared toward teaching grammar skills and doesn't contain a real writing component. Is there a computer lab program that does contain a writing component?

Jessica Nettles