Here is a link to the instrument I use each year to determine faculty
satisfaction with our Center:

http://media.maconstate.edu/tvick/999ARCFacultyEval.aspx

I've pulled some of the questions from survey instruments others have
shared on this forum.

Each anonymous submission comes to me as an email. I coded this myself
(since I'm also an instructional technologist) but if you don't have
skills in HTML, your IT folks should be able to tweak the form code for
your use. If you're interested in using the form, let me know and I'll
send the page code in a .txt file for your use.

If you want to try the form, respond to some of the questions and put
your email address in one of the text boxes. I'll send the submitted
form back to you so you can see what I receive.

I've gained a lot of valuable input using this instrument and I've made
a few changes to our program based on that input. Our faculty members
aren't shy about giving me honest feedback!

Tim

Tim Vick

Director, Academic Resource Centers

Macon State College

100 College Station Drive, L-136

Macon, GA 31206

Phone: 478.471.2057

http://www.maconstate.edu/arc/

Macon State College

It's right here. Our 4-year degrees. Your career.