Hi List,

I have a request from an NCLCA member who isn't a formal member of
LRNASST so I said I'd ask.

If your institution charges students for tutoring services, would you
please reply to me off-list with the amount of charge as well as other
stipulations there may be? I will gladly compile that information and
return it to the list on Thursday afternoon. Please let me know if you
are a Private or Public, 2-year or 4-year institution.

Thanks much!

David

David Reedy, Ph. D.

Instructor, Division of Arts and Sciences

Director, The Learning Center

NCLCA Certified Learning Center Professional - Level 3

                           Rhodes State College

Science 151-A       4240 Campus Drive       Lima, OH 45804

(419) 995-8049 Phone    (419) 995-8817 FAX   (419) 995-8498 TTY

             Each day is a unique and special gift, use it wisely.