Hi John:
Did you ever get any feedback on effective grammar/writing programs?
Kevin

John Whitman wrote:
> The CSUEB writing faculty are previewing a proofreading and editing software
> program called "WhiteSmoke"
> (http://www.whitesmoke.com/landing_flash/grammar.html?d=3&a=2&r=0) with a
> particular interest in making it available for working with international
> students.  Is anyone familiar with this program, or have you discovered a
> similar resource that has been successful with composition instruction and
> international populations?
> Thanks.
> John Whitman
> Director Student Center for Academic Achievement
> California State University East Bay

In no way should any information contained within this Email be considered
medical, legal or psychological advice. The information contained in this
Email message is confidential information intended only for the use of the
individual or entity named above. Unfortunately, mistakes happen. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, we apologize to you.
Further, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution
or copying of this Email or the information contained in or attached to this
Email, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this Email in error,
please immediately notify us by replying to this message and deleting the
original message from your inbox, sent messages or elsewhere on your system.

By accepting this email and its contents you are agreeing with the above
statements.

Thank you very much for your cooperation.

Kevin Reinhardt B.Sc., M.A., C.Psych.Assoc.
Member of the College of Psychologists of Ontario (reg. #4597)
Seneca College of Applied Arts and Technology
Counsellor, Counselling and Disability Services
http://www.senecac.on.ca/cms/student/healthservices.jsp
Coordinator Adaptive Technology and Learning Strategies
http://www.senecac.on.ca/counselling/learningcentres/assistive.html
http://www.senecac.on.ca/counselling/learningcentres/learning.html
Coordinator Summer Transition Program
http://www.senecac.on.ca/counselling/stp/stp-brochure.pdf
Psychoeducational Consultant, Seneca Assessment and Brief Intervention Clinic (SABIC)
http://www.senecac.on.ca/cms/student/psychoassessment.jsp
Counselling Department
1750 Finch Ave. E.
Toronto, ON, M2J 2X5
voice: 416 491 5050 X2900
fax: 416 491 1280

Office location: Newnham Residence Building, Room 102