HI everyone,

There is a bit of money left over at the end of the fiscal year and I'd
like to purchase some new tutor training materials.  Books, DVDs,
whatever you have used and recommend-I'd love to hear about them.  I'm
especially interested in any material which focuses on training online
tutors  and the differences between face-to-face and online tutoring.

Thanks, Suzanne

Follow my journey as I train and fundraise for the Breast Cancer 3-Day:

http://www.the3day.org/site/TR/Walk/BostonEvent?px=1288099&pg=personal&f
r_id=1292

Suzanne Gamache, M.Ed.

Coordinator of Tutoring Services and Strategies for Success Program

Centers for Learning & Academic Support Services

UMass Lowell, Southwick 321

1 University Avenue Lowell, MA 01854

Phone: (978) 934-2947

Fax: (978) 934-3088

P  Please consider the impact to the environment before printing this
email.