-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Roberta Schotka
Sent: Friday, May 22, 2009 12:05 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Request for informtion on tutor training

Hi all,

I just left a meeting with faculty where I was asked to document why
tutor
training is important. Of course we know it is, but can anyone point me
a few great articles (preferably available online) that I can share with
my colleagues?

Thanks,
Roberta

Roberta Schotka