I would caution people on that final link.  It comes from an incredibly
political and biased blog and it's over two years old.  Reading through the
rest of the site, it subscribes to some rather odd and largely disproved
assumptions.  Regardless of people's political leanings, that report should
be treated with the knowledge that it is a blog and therefore not sourced or
subject to peer review.  I would hope the folks of BESTS try to shy away
from politicized reporting like this.