Hello BESTers,

  Just wanted to share this article which I found very uplifting,
discussing the success of biogas technology in Sweden.  The chief
executive of Swedish Biogas International, Peter Unden, is hoping
to bring a biogas facility to the town of Flint, Michigan.  This
would provide the town not only with clean, renewable fuel (the
article stated that one of S.B.I's plants was able to convert
50,000 tons of waste to fuel annually), but would also stimulate
economic growth in the region.

The article is from "Flint News" in September 2008, and is titled
"A better tomorrow? Biogas industry sparks economic growth in
Sweden"

http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/2008/09/sweden_day_2.html

-Danielle