I would caution people on that final link.  It comes from an incredibly political and biased blog and it's over two years old.  Reading through the rest of the site, it subscribes to some rather odd and largely disproved assumptions.  Regardless of people's political leanings, that report should be treated with the knowledge that it is a blog and therefore not sourced or subject to peer review.  I would hope the folks of BESTS try to shy away from politicized reporting like this.