Friends,

We are very pleased to announce that Dallas Tonsager, Under Secretary for Rural Development, U.S. Department of Agriculture, has agreed to be a keynote speaker at the upcoming Farm to Fuel Summit.

We’d also like to recognize our newest sponsors:

Commissioner’s Farm to Fuel Champion:

Vercipia

Southern Waste Information eXchange, Inc.

Florida Biofuels Association, Inc.

Midwest Research Institute

Florida Institute for Sustainable Energy

Eco2Asset Solutions

Myriant Technologies, LLC

If you haven’t made your plans to attend the summit, now is the time.  Early registration ends on June 30th after which registration will increase $100.  Also, the summit room rate of $139/night at the Rosen Shingle Creek is only guaranteed through June 29th.

http://www.floridafarmtofuel.com/summit_2009.htm

Only 34 days left!