Dear Friends,

We have a couple of important announcements to make concerning the upcoming Farm to Fuel Summit.

First, we are pleased to announce the following special pre-summit meeting.

The Florida Biofuels Association, Inc. in association with the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, the Florida Office of Energy and Climate Change, and the Florida Office of Tourism, Trade and Economic Development announce a Pre-Farm to Fuel Summit Meeting July 29th from 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm at the Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel, entitled:

Biofuels Strategic Meeting: Moving Biofuels into Production in Florida

This Strategic Meeting will discuss and explore the opportunities and obstacles the State of Florida faces in infrastructure development of biofuel facilities.  The goal of this Strategic Meeting is to begin centralizing the initiatives between public and private enterprise and to develop a vision for the future, thus setting the stage for a successful road map to biofuels production. The list of industry leader panelists is included on the registration form linked below.

Cost:  $25 per person.

How to Register:

To register using a secure online payment system, click HERE.

To register using a printed Registration Form, click HERE to download a copy.

For additional information and sponsorship opportunities please contact Dana Jones at 850-205-5283 or by email at [log in to unmask].

Please register early as limited seating is available.

And second, we wish to recognize our sponsors for the event (new additions in red) for without their support we could not provide the high quality event you’ve come to expect.

Farm Credit Associations of Florida

25x’25 - America’s Energy Future

Southern Ethanol Council

University of Florida, IFAS

Harris Group, Inc.

Environmental PR Group

Florida Chamber of Commerce

Applied Research Associates

BBI International/Biomass Magazine

Capitol Energy

Golder Associates

Langan Engineering and Environmental Services

Carbon Offset Originators, LLC

Advantage Consulting Team

Valmont Industries

Landmark Systems

Florida Thoroughbred Breeders & Owners’ Assn.

Hopping Green & Sams

Southeast Renewable Fuels

Buckeye

Central Maintenance & Welding, Inc.

Ernst Southern Native Seeds

Florida Division of Forestry

Register for the Summit HERE.  Only 54 days left!  Save $100 with early registration which ends on June 30th.  That’s only 25 days from now.

Make your hotel reservations HERE.  The deadline for receiving the special Summit rate is June 29th.

See you in Orlando!