  <http://www.floridafarmtofuel.com/summit_2009.htm>

Dear Friends,

We are looking forward to our upcoming Farm to Fuel Summit.  As a
reminder, the room block cut-off date is fast approaching.  In order to
ensure room availability and our Summit rate of $139/night, please make
your reservation by 5:00 pm on Monday, June 29, 2009.  Once this cut-off
date has passed, reservations may be made only on a space available
basis.  Hotel reservations can be made by clicking here
<http://reservations.ihotelier.com/crs/g_reservation.cfm?groupID=298428&
hotelID=6840> .

In addition, after June 30, Summit registration will go up to $350.
Register now and save $100.  Click here
<http://www.floridafarmtofuel.com/summit_2009_Registration.htm>  for
details.

We are very excited about this year's agenda which can be viewed here
<http://www.floridafarmtofuel.com/summit_2009_Agenda.htm> .  Among other
outstanding speakers, we are fortunate to have Mike Pacheco, Vice
President of Deployment for Industry Partnerships, National Renewable
Energy Laboratory (NREL) who will make a presentation entitled:

"NREL's Biofuels R&D Portfolio and Increased Emphasis on
Commercialization & Deployment"

We'd also like to recognize our newest sponsors of the Summit:

USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS)

Florida Energy Systems Consortium

Highlands Envirofuels, LLC

Don't delay, book your room and register now for the 2009 Farm to Fuel
Summit.  Only 44 days remain!

Florida Department of Agriculture

  and Consumer Services

Charles H. Bronson, Commissioner