Dear Friends,

We are looking forward to our upcoming Farm to Fuel Summit.  As a reminder, the room block cut-off date is fast approaching.  In order to ensure room availability and our Summit rate of $139/night, please make your reservation by 5:00 pm on Monday, June 29, 2009.  Once this cut-off date has passed, reservations may be made only on a space available basis.  Hotel reservations can be made by clicking here

In addition, after June 30, Summit registration will go up to $350.  Register now and save $100.  Click here for details.

We are very excited about this year’s agenda which can be viewed here.  Among other outstanding speakers, we are fortunate to have Mike Pacheco, Vice President of Deployment for Industry Partnerships, National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) who will make a presentation entitled:

“NREL’s Biofuels R&D Portfolio and Increased Emphasis on Commercialization & Deployment”

We’d also like to recognize our newest sponsors of the Summit:

USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS)

Florida Energy Systems Consortium

Highlands Envirofuels, LLC

Don’t delay, book your room and register now for the 2009 Farm to Fuel Summit.  Only 44 days remain!

Florida Department of Agriculture

  and Consumer Services

Charles H. Bronson, Commissioner