The University of Greenwich in London currently has some further entry
level permanent lectureship positions in economic sociology open, suitable
for those recently completing PhDs. We are particularly interested in
candidates with an interest in business applications of social network
analysis:

http://www.gre.ac.uk/recruitment/1299g7/job-reference-1299g7

I'd be pleased to discuss these positions in person with anyone attending
the UK Social Networks Conference at Greenwich July 3-5th.

Dr Bruce Cronin MA MSc PhD
Head of Department
Department of International Business
University of Greenwich Business School
Park Row, London SE10 9LS
Ph:  +44(0)20-8331-9786
Fax: +44(0)20-8331-9005
Business Network Research Group:
www.gre.ac.uk/schools/business/consulting/business_network_research_group

University of Greenwich, a charity and company limited by guarantee,
registered in England (reg no. 986729).
Registered Office: Old Royal Naval College, Park Row, Greenwich SE10 9LS.