Dear All,

I'm looking for any scales or items that let me captures the factors that
motivate young people to become part of an online social network. The
network I'm studying is of a civic engagement/digital activism sort, so if
there is anything out there specific to this type, that'd be terrific. More
generic scales can be adapted too.

Appreciate your time. Thanks so much!

Best,
Santosh.