Hi,

In order to compare networks properties  we look for published
statistics on networks.

Table II in Newman (2003) "The structure and function of complex
networks" paper is a good example for the data we need.

Are there other review tables? we particularly look for human
relationships networks

thanks,

Gilad

--
"The Mind is not a vessel to be filled, but a fire to be kindled." -- Plutarch, On Listening to Lectures

Gilad Ravid, Ph.D.
Department of Industrial Engineering and Management
Ben Gurion University of the Negev, Israel

http://www.ravid.org/gilad
Office: +972-8-6472772
Mobile: +972-54-4905391
Skype: giladravid