I have recently had published by IGI Global the above book. It is a mix of
academic research on Corporate Social Capital in the Global IT Services
market and a substantial amount of practical case studies from a decade of
consulting assignments. In the book I challenge the traditional compliance
approaches to governance and suggest more consideration for co-operative
approaches to governance built around social capital. I use both social
network analysis and value network analysis approaches to illustrate the
practical aspects of governing in this way. You can get a synopsis from
www.optimice.com.au

Laurence Lock Lee PhD

Partner, Optimice Pty Ltd

Ph: +61 (0)407001628