***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org ***** Hi all,

I am chairing an INSNA committee (with Philippa Pattison and Carter Butts) evaluating the organization's website, and we thought it would be useful to solicit input from the broader membership and community interesting in social network analysis.  To that end, we designed a short (two minutes, I promise) survey.  You just need to take a quick look at www.INSNA.org, if you have not done so recently, and go to the survey link:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=vShA9bdOhcQq42mHaapK7w_3d_3d

We appreciate your assistance.

best,

David

David Lazer (www.davidlazer.com)
Director, Program on Networked Governance
Associate Professor of Public Policy
Harvard Kennedy School
Harvard University
The netgov blog: http://www.iq.harvard.edu/blog/netgov/