From: Social Networks Discussion Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Rusty Tunnard
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 06:48 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SOCNET] Simple network drawing program

I need to draw some non-data-driven, illustrative networks for a paper.
In other words,  I want to construct a network out of nodes and edges
that are easy to label, configure, and arrange.  I find PowerPoint
clumsy, Visio too hierarchical-org-chart-centric, and  freehand
(especially mine) is out of the question.

Does anyone know of some simple program out there that can do what I
need?

Thanks,

Rusty Tunnard

The Fletcher School, Tufts University

http://fletcher.tufts.edu/faculty/tunnard/default.shtml

SOCNET in the body of the message.

De informatie  verzonden in dit e-mail bericht  inclusief de bijlage(n) is
vertrouwelijk  en is  uitsluitend  bestemd  voor de geadresseerde  van dit
bericht. Lees verder: http://www.eur.nl/email-disclaimer

The information in this e-mail message  is confidential and may be legally
privileged. Read more: http://www.eur.nl/english/email-disclaimer