I'm interested in identifying network measures (or relevant literature)
that can help me to assess the innovation capacity of a ~50 node
network.  In particular, I'd like to understand how to assess the
ability of the network to generate innovative ideas as opposed to
diffuse them across the network.  Any suggestions at either would be
greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Best, Steve

---

Steve Garcia