I’m interested in identifying network measures (or relevant literature) that can help me to assess the innovation capacity of a ~50 node network.  In particular, I’d like to understand how to assess the ability of the network to generate innovative ideas as opposed to diffuse them across the network.  Any suggestions at either would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Best, Steve

---

Steve Garcia

Confidentiality Notice: The information in this email (including attachments) is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed only and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this email to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this communication is strictly prohibited. Thank you. _____________________________________________________________________ SOCNET is a service of INSNA, the professional association for social network researchers (http://www.insna.org). To unsubscribe, send an email message to [log in to unmask] containing the line UNSUBSCRIBE SOCNET in the body of the message.