All,

We will be providing the webinar "Usability Testing in the Wild”
webinar for viewing by the UF campus web managers.

This webinar will be held Wednesday, June 3rd, from 1 to 3pm at the
CITT classroom and requires an RSVP, as we have limited seating.

RSVP: http://oak.circa.ufl.edu/~cittreg/register.html?sectid=1661

This webinar features Dana Chisnell, a respected expert in the field
of usability testing and research, as she informs and instructs on how
to create your own “quick, easy and insightful” tests. Given that site
usability testing has been approved by the Institutional Review Board,
this webinar comes at just the right time!

Bruce Floyd
Web / UI Designer
Web Administration
University of Florida