If you decide not to post to the entire list, I'd appreciate receiving this info too. Thank you!

Margaret Peck, College of Southern Idaho

From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Owen, Jody [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2009 7:15 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Library Assignments for Developmental Reading Students

I would like this information too. There seems to be a lot of interest - this might be good information to post to the entire list.

Jody Owen
Academic Success / Tutoring Coordinator
College of General Studies / Wintrode Tutoring Program
Box 2214, SWSC 110
South Dakota State University
Brookings, SD  57007

Phone:  605-688-4155