Hi, Pat.  The proposals are just one page long.

The full article on each topic (due in December) will probably be around
five, double-spaced pages long.  Russ and I will be able to make a
judgment on that when we see how many proposals we have by next Monday,
whether some topics should be combined, and so on.

As you can see from the call for proposals, the chapters will be much
more focused than in earlier editions of the Tutor Training Handbook and
less like journal articles.  If we aren't rigorously focused on
training, the handbook will end up 1,000 pages long, and nobody will be
able to afford it or open it, let alone use it.

I see that your question went out to the listserve, Pat, so I'll respond
the same way, since others may have the same question.  Thanks for
inquiring!

Karen