From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Pryor, Kandice (formerly Biggs)
Sent: Monday, June 15, 2009 10:10 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: online workshops

Julie and all,

I created a blog about our online writing workshops for my presentation at the MWCA conference.  You can check out the blog at http://uisctlelluminatewritingworkshops.blogspot.com/  to read about this service.  We continue to offer this service because of the popularity and convenience of the online service.  I would strongly encourage offering the online workshops but prepare to run a trial-version on a small-scale for at least one semester.  Please post any questions to the blog or email me directly at [log in to unmask] .

Best,

Kandice Pryor
Center for Teaching and Learning
Interim Director