I am the web manager for the ATP online workshops. The presentations are all PowerPoints and/or Word documents, so they can be read with screen readers. Most of the presenters have done voice-overs with their presentations, and all have Speaker's Notes. There are no videos, so there is nothing to caption.

If you have specific questions, please ask me, either on or off the list. I receive this list serve in digest form so I won't see on-list responses until tomorrow morning.

Deborah Hardwick, Manager
Online Tutoring
Houton Community College
713-718-5340