Christine,
If you haven't already looked, you might want to refer to Mental
Measurements Yearbook. Here's a link to a brief description and
information about the on-line version.
Best,
Nic
On Jun 18, 2009, at 8:05 AM, Christine McDermott wrote:

> RIAS = Reynolds Intellectual Assessment Scales
>

> Has anyone ever seen this report in documentation that has come
> across their
> desk?
>

> I have never seen it before and donít know much about it.  This is
> the only
> test administered in the report I have on a student.
>

> "To the world, you may be one person; but to one person, you may be
> the
> world."
>
> __________________________________
> *Christine M. McDermott, M.A.*
> Assistant Director of Academic Support
>
> Coordinator of Disability Support
>
> Wesley College
> 120 North State Street
>
> Dover, Delaware 19901
>

> Phone:
>
> 302.736.2491
>
> Fax:
>
> 302.736.2301
>
> Business e-mail:
>
> mcdermch <[log in to unmask]>@wesley.edu<[log in to unmask]
> >

> Web site:
>
> www.wesley.edu
>

> This message may contain confidential information for the use of the
> addressee(s) above and may contain legally privileged information.
> If you
> are not the addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it
> to the
> addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating,
> distributing
> or copying this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have
> received this
> message by mistake, immediately notify us by replying to the message
> and
> delete the original message immediately.  Thank you.

> web browser to

__________________________________
"A university is, according to the usual designation, an alma mater,
knowing her children one by one, not a foundry, or a mint, or a
treadmill."-John Henry Newman

__________________________________

Dominic (Nic) J. Voge
Study Strategies Program Coordinator
University of California, Berkeley
Student Learning Center
136 Cesar Chavez Student Center  #4260
Berkeley, CA 94720-4260

(510) 643-9278
http://slc.berkeley.edu

Summer 2009 Schedule

All meetings and consultations by appointment.