Dorothy mentioned that people have been asking her for the rubrics and
and she is willing to share them.  If you are interested in them, you
can download them by opening each of the following Word documents:

    http://www.pvc.maricopa.edu/lsc/Rubrics-Metacognition/metacognition-motivation.doc
    http://www.pvc.maricopa.edu/lsc/Rubrics-Metacognition/metacognition-acquisition.doc
    http://www.pvc.maricopa.edu/lsc/Rubrics-Metacognition/metacognition-retention.doc
    http://www.pvc.maricopa.edu/lsc/Rubrics-Metacognition/metacognition-performance.doc